E-mail us. Please tell us why you are surrendering the dog.
2) Fill out the
Form and bring it with you. (download, print and bring with
3) Gather up all the vet records and other pertinent
paperwork and bring it with you.
4) Bring the dog to us in a crate at our prearranged time and
day. (We do not take "walk-in's)
5) If the dog
is an owner surrender, we do ask for a donation of $100 to cover
medicals costs, but this is not mandatory.
arrangements can be made for a pickup of the dog(s) in certain instances,
if made in advance and agreed upon by the legal owner and WPASR.
7.) In some
instances, proof of dog ownership will be required as per our
Things we REALLY appreciate if you do: (but not
- Have your dog freshly groomed
- Have your dog spayed or neutered.
- Have the dogs teeth cleaned (by your vet).
- Please have
a written description of the likes and dislikes of your dog to help
transition or any information that might help us know your dog's
preferences. Please inform
transport personel the type/brand of food your dog is presently eating
and the amount
frequency of feeding per day.
- Please bring any and all:
Owner Relinquishment Form (Word)
Owner Relinquishment Form (PDF)